Richrelevance Creates a Vibrant Community for Experience Personalisation with over 100 Customers from Europe’s Leading Retailers and Brands
Richrelevance’s 2018 EMEA Customer Summit Attracted The “Who’s Who” Of Experience Personalisation Professionals To Share Best Practices For Driving Digital Growth
Reading, UK – March 14, 2018 — RichRelevance®, the global leader in Experience Personalisation hosted its annual two day Personalisation Summit last week. The conference brought together over 100 of Europe’s leading retailers & brands and showcased those innovating in Experience Personalisation.
RichRelevance focused this year’s event theme on how retailers can compete and win in today’s experience economy.
Highlights from the conference included:
- Keynote from Joe Pine, the author of The Experience Economy, on the rise of memorable experiences as the new value driver in the world of commoditising products and services.
- The UK retailer, Pets at Home, who shared their vision of making their offerings more relevant and personalised with their digital strategy enabled across their stores, mobile, email and more.
- Austrian retailer, Blue Tomato, spoke about how they are seeing 40% higher basket sizes and 3x ROI.
- Brazilian retailer, Riachuelo, pointed at a 15% growth for personalised search and 3x improvement in conversion rate.
- Customer panel with John Lewis, Office Depot and Book People, offering critical insights across B2C and B2B personalisation strategies and best practices.
- Breakout tracks helped retailers go in-depth into specialised topics including “Personalisation In The World of GDPR”.
- Four partner sponsors – Amplience, Poq, Taggstar, True Fit, as well as a keynote from Accenture.
“The Personalisation Summit at Wotton House was, quite simply, outstanding,” commented Michael Roberts, Senior Merchandiser, Not on the High Street. “The ability to converse and share ideas with experts and leaders in retail from across the globe in itself is a privilege, but the forum created by the RichRelevance team takes this opportunity further. [Seeing] personalisation practices across IT, B2B/B2C Sales and Marketing, Retail and Real Estate gives great insight into the scale of the personalisation opportunity, and reinforces the need for a well-honed and fully integrated personalisation approach. The advances in machine learning and the ability to pool information from the external is the key that will allow retailers and marketplaces to unlock the potential of their (and our) customer base.”
“This years personalisation summit was really interesting and informative. The importance of creating experiences really resonated and solidified how critical it is we create personal experiences across the customer life cycle. I came away excited by what’s coming up this year in the RichRelevance product roadmap and was inspired by all I heard.” Added Adele Caulfield, Product Optimisation Specialist at N Brown Group.
Grainne Arnold, Digital Manager at Homebase agreed, “The team and I found the personalisation summit very beneficial. Interacting with this community of personalisation professionals, we gained a lot of insight into what more we can and should be doing with our personalisation initiatives. I am excited to get started on some new personalisation initiatives.”
“It was wonderful bringing together the growing community of personalisation professionals at what has been our largest event on Experience Personalisation ever in Europe.” said Carl Theobald, CEO, RichRelevance. “Staging individualised, memorable experiences is the new economic value driver and central to how brands and retailers must differentiate. It is our mission to enable digital business leaders to leverage the power of Personalisation AI and turn every digital interaction into a personal experience.
For more information on the event please visit: https://www.richrelevance.com/personalisation-summit-2018/ and blog post on the top 12 takeaways from the summit here https://www.richrelevance.com/blog/2018/03/12/recipe-success-experience-personalisation/
Learn more on experience economy here https://www.richrelevance.com/experience-economy/