RichRelevance Extends Its Partner Ecosystem to Support True Omnichannel Personalization
RichRelevance aligns with best-in-class service and technology providers including Accenture, Cognizant, Demandware, hybris and Oracle to deliver a continuum of personalized customer experiences for web, mobile, call center and store
San Francisco, CA— April 15, 2015— RichRelevance®, the global leader in omnichannel personalization, today announced accelerated partner support around the Relevance CloudTM and the new BuildTM open innovation platform. RichRelevance currently maintains a thriving network of 35+ best-in-class partners to help customers orchestrate comprehensive customer experience initiatives that personalize every touchpoint. RichRelevance’s open platform gives partners access to open source code software and powerful APIs to easily and effectively integrate personalization with other technology solutions and make every customer interaction highly relevant and engaging across web, mobile, call center and store.
“Personalization has emerged as the most important strategic imperative for global businesses,” said Eduardo Sanchez, CEO of RichRelevance. “Our partner ecosystem provides our customers with a unique resource to support the implementation of different components of the Relevance Cloud in their business, as well as customize personalization according to the highly specific demands of their own businesses and consumer base.”
RichRelevance Partner Ecosystem: Services Expertise, Technology Excellence
Gartner predicts that 89% of companies plan to compete primarily on the basis of the customer experience by 2016, and RichRelevance partners with best-of-breed service and technology providers to streamline and accelerate the adoption and ROI from personalized customer experiences that respect the omnichannel shopper. Collaborations span all strategic areas of customer experience, including:
- Foundation Systems & Processes: The world’s largest global systems integrators, including Accenture, Cognizant, Keyrus and Raizlabs are collaborating with RichRelevance to help their clients take advantage of the skyrocketing impact of digital on both online and offline sales. RichRelevance also maintains partnerships with many regional leaders, including 3rdPLACE, Diginetica, Igence, Nexum, OBASE, The Cocktail, Vertis and Web Transition.
- Awareness & Research: RichRelevance partners with the world’s best customer identity management, advertising, and social companies to power streamlined experiences that integrate the social graph and reach consumers wherever they operate. Partners include Gigya, HookLogic, and Sprinklr. Personalized content and products are combined with technologies from Bazaarvoice and SLI Systems to facilitate research and purchase based on a single view of the shopper – and her relationship with the brand and category.
- Purchase: Through its partner ecosystem, RichRelevance integrates with leading ecommerce and Point of Sale data and capabilities providers, including Demandware, Digital River, hybris (an SAP company), and Oracle.
“As a recognized global leader in digital transformation, Accenture works closely with clients to design, deliver, and service omnichannel personalization,” said Jeriad Zoghby, global managing director of Personalization at Accenture Interactive. “Through our collaborations with RichRelevance we’re even better able to provide these unique end-to-end personalization services to companies and brands globally as part of our comprehensive digital marketing and commerce services.“
“Cognizant has a long history of partnering with retail leaders to redefine the shopper experience,” said Joseph Rajadurai, Vice President, Retail at Cognizant Technology Solutions. “Our alliance with RichRelevance reinforces our commitment to collaborating with brands to build highly personalized and cohesive omnichannel customer experiences that connect touchpoints in meaningful ways.”
The Relevance Cloud for Partners
RichRelevance’s Partner Enablement Program provides flexible business models for engagement, as well as sales, marketing, services and product enablement. Partners can take advantage of core capabilities of the Relevance Cloud, which has been designed to empower customers and partners to tailor every brand touchpoint around the consumer, including:
- Pre-built Personalization Apps: RichRelevance Recommend, Engage and Discover provide capabilities for world-class recommendations, content and search personalization. The product suite provides a well-orchestrated progression for delivering data-driven innovative experiences powered by real-time customer behavior, content, context and product information.
- Open Innovation Platform: The revolutionary Build offering opens RichRelevance’s platform to partners to create and execute experiences limited only by their imagination. With Build, partners can leverage RichRelevance’s world-class architecture for personalization that includes 11 global data centers, open source code software perfected over years and APIs that expose powerful functional “building blocks” for personalization.
- Relevance in Store: With more than 90% of US retail sales occurring in the store, Relevance Cloud is architected from the ground up to meet the needs of omnichannel commerce. Partners can quickly extend personalization to the call center and physical locations to provide a differentiated experience and monetize all channels through personalization.
For more information, please visit https://www.richrelevance.com/company/partners/.